Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Once there was a Snowman

Bundled up for the snow

Building a snow man
Our snow man
Playing in the snow
Our Turkey headband

The first thing Ty said when he woke up this morning was "Did it snow yet mom?" He has been wanting to build a snowman since june I think. So he was so excited to see the snow and couldn't wait to go out and play. We built a snowman and had a great time in the snow. We also made Turkey headbands for Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for my husband and son. I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the snowman! And that headband is too cool! Thanks again SOOOO much for taking us to/from the airport! We're thankful for such great friends!

Sassy Rachel said...

Diane he is too cute! Such a sharp looking little guy:)