Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Fall

Taking his first pony ride!!

Ty showing off the back of his uniform
The masterpiece takes concentration
Hi Mom!!



Here is our first blog. Ty had a great Halloween, he was a baseball player, but not just any baseball player he was Matsui, although he calls him Sui. Ty loves anything that includes a ball, and we had a blast cheering for our Rockies!!!! Ty's other favorite player is Tulo! We spend most of our day in the kitchen or outside playing ball. Watch out he has a great arm for a lefty.


This was a great month as we also took Ty to a pumpkin patch. He had a great time riding on all the rides, he rode on the train, airplanes and even got to ride on a horse. He had a blast, and we now have a painted pumpkin to remember our day by.




6 comments:

Jeni said...

Glad to see you finally joined the land of the bloggers. This does mean that you will have to be online a little more! Ty's such a cutie! I love the little baseball outfit!!! Don't forget to come visit our blog at www.atkinsonhouse.blogspot.com

Sassy Rachel said...

Very cute...what a darling boy you have. I like that you have made this private. I just made mine private and I'm feeling so good about it:)

Ashley said...

Way to go Diane! I can't wait for all the fun pictures and updates from your family!

Jeano said...

Cute pictures! Of course he likes baseball! What boy wouldn't??

Meggan said...

Hurray Diane...your blog looks great. What a fun way to keep up with you guys. I love the baseball uniform...what a great halloween.

nflfan said...

Dan and Diane, Ty is sssooo adorable! I hope to make a trip out your way early next year so I can give him a big hug. Diane, would you please email Dan's new cell number to me? I miss you guys!!
Love, Deanna