Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Shower

The cake, it was the cutest farm cake
A blanket that my aunt made it has the cutest I am a child of God material
Yeah Church clothes!
Of course something moose for mom!

My sisters Janet and Colleen, gave me the best baby shower on Saturday. It was so great to have so many people come! The games were so fun, except I did not do very good, I will just blame it on my pregnancy brain. The food was awesome, my mom and Janet made the best baked french toast!!! And Blake got so many great gifts, the cutest clothes, blankets and toys. Thank you so much to everybody who came and gave so much. I feel so loved and blessed. I just can't wait to meet this little man and to watch Ty and Blake grow and be brothers!

Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. Sorry again that i missed it!

Jeni said...

Sounds like so much fun! Sorry I missed it! Hey guess who found me on Facebook? Jamie!! She has a very cute little boy and a good looking older step-son! It's exciting! Call me sometime!!!